Kyoto International Consortium for Asian Studies京都亞洲研究國際聯盟

How to use the platform?

How to publish a post in multiple forums? ( The function of "Tags" )

• Author : gustav
  • Publish Time : 03/27/2015 03:21PM
people
How to publish a post in multiple forums? One can publish a post in multiple forums by using the function of "Tags." In the Editing page, one can insert the title (Tag) of the other forums so that the post can go to both your present forum and the tagged one.  For instance (below), when publishing the post in "Buddhist Epistemology" at the site of CBSF, I also publish the post in "Nothingness in Asian Philosophy" at the site of CAPE and "2015 KU-NCCU Graduate Workshop on Asian Philosophy" at the site of KICAS.  Here are some rules for using Tags on the platform. 1. Inserting Tags in the column of Tags, the post will be published in the tagged forums automatically. 2.
>>More
  • How to use Private Communication?

01/26/2015 08:33PM Posted by KICAS_adm Views: 2,411, Replies: 1

1 Log in to use "Private Communication"2 E-mail notification3 Friends list and Groups list4  Edit new message1. Log in to use "Private Communication"In order to use "Private Communication," users have to log in first. Press "Login/Logout" icon……

• How to edit my profile?

01/07/2015 08:17PM Posted by KICAS_adm Views: 2,095, Replies: 1

1 Log in to use "Private Communication"2 E-mail notification3 Friends list and Groups list4  Edit new message5 How to edit My Profile?6 Code mode7 Additional information about RESEARCH INTEREST5. How to edit My Profile?When you're logging in, you……

• How to upload and manage my avatar?

12/24/2014 09:37PM Posted by KICAS_adm Views: 2,174, Replies: 1

1 Log in to use "Private Communication"2 E-mail notification3 Friends list and Groups list4  Edit new message5 How to edit My Profile?6 Code mode7 Additional information about RESEARCH INTEREST8 Upload my avatar9 Manage my avatar8. Upload my avatarOn……

• Authority structure of the site

12/02/2014 08:19PM Posted by KICAS_adm Views: 1,961, Replies: 1

Dear KICAS Members,We receive some response that some members are not able to edit their profile, nor can they post messages, so that they guess the members' authority is not full. The authority structure of this site is very simple. Moderator……